Monday, April 18, 2011

A Little About Me

Hey guys, welcome to my blog!
First post so I think its best to tell a little about myself.

I'm from Vancouver area in British Columbia, Canada, 20 years old, love video games: Sims 2, all Kingdom Hearts, Oblivion Elder Scrolls, Legend of Zelda's (OOT, MM, TP and WW), classic nintendo games like mario and donkey kong, Final Fantasy serries and many many others.  I love anime a whole lot and am attending school to be a character designer for TV shows and video games and my style will be anime type ppl in my drawings.  Favorite anime/animes I have seen: Beyblade, Yugioh, Chobits, InuYasha, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia, Mew Mew Power, Love Hina, Love Hina Again, Elfen Lied, Spirited Away, All Dragon Ball Serries, Appleseed, Naruto, Bleach, Rozen Maiden, Rozen Maien Traumend, Death Note, BECK mongolian chop squad, Blood+, and probably others that I can't think of right now.  Favorite genres of music includes rock, heavy metal and pop.  I hate the twangy kind of country music though.  Oh yeah, I'm a huge Vancouver Canucks fan.

I hope you like my creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment